ICCOE 2024 will provide a forum for academics, university researchers and industry experts in Coastal and Ocean Engineering to share ideas and experiences, and discuss innovations. The proposals for special session within the technical scope of the conference are greatly encouraged. It ensurely makes it a very good form to enhance the academic communication.
All the papers in the special sessions will be evaluated and peer-reviewed as per the same criteria of the regular papers. The Special Session organizers will arrange the reviewing of the papers submitted to their sessions in collaboration with the conference’s Technical Chair and Special Session Chair. Accepted and registered session papers will be included in conference proceedings and submit to Ei Compendex, Scopus for indexing. You can also submit abstract if you prefer presentation only without publication.
The Special session organizers will receive ONE free registration for every 6 papers accepted and registered in the conference under their special session. The Organizing Committee invites researchers and academics to submit their proposals to organize special sessions.
Proposals should include the following information:
● Tentative Title;
● Short description of the proposed topic: (approx. 100 words)
● Novelty and motivation: (explain why this session is indeed special and cannot be part of the regular program)
● Brief bio(s) of organizer(s);
● Name(s), Emails and Affiliations of organizer(s);
● Name(s), Emails and Affiliations of chair(s);
● Papers information;
● Potential Reviewers Information;
● Related topics;
● A draft of the CFP.